Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My New Checklist! 10 Steps to a Green Wedding





So every bridal magazine and it's mother has a "wedding checklist" for you to follow. (12 months ahead you should call the caterer, 6 months ahead you should order the cocktail napkins with your name on them, 1 month ahead you should buy your ticket to Timbuktu to escape the whole thing, and call it a day.) I work for a company called...wait for it...wait for it...Cross It Off Your List. (It is a professional organizing company..yes it exists. Don't believe me? www.crossitoffyourlist.com )So I am very familiar with lists. I love them...I NEED them. I have about 25 of them for my upcoming wedding, but what about a green wedding checklist? I had no idea where to start. I needed a little help, so I did a little looking around, and looky what I found:

According to the green life blog on the website for the Sierra Club, http://sierraclub.typepad.com/greenlife there are 10 steps to a Green Wedding...so let's pretend that this is the newest Cosmo Quiz shall we? (I love quizes, and tests now that I am out of school.)

So I will now take each of the 10 ways (one per post), and see if I am taking full advantage of the "greeny mcgreen pants" options available to me...feel free to play along. You know you wanna.

No comments:

Post a Comment